Online donations to Schmitt’s campaign can be made here.
Why are New York Republicans super-minority in both chambers of the state legislature and hold no statewide office?
Because this is what that have passing for “leadership”:
This attack happened because Andrew Cuomo’s parole board let this convicted murderer out of prison. 17 cop killers released in the last few years alone. Outraged by this brutal attack? Vote for candidates who will keep dangerous criminals behind bars!https://t.co/Zvom3xS3ly
— New York GOP (@NewYorkGOP) March 31, 2021
Democrats have prioritized an agenda that lets more criminals out of jail & into neighborhoods.
The man arrested for the horrific attack of an Asian-American woman was out on parole, after serving time for murdering his own mother. https://t.co/PRZYX6TYCZ
— Will Barclay (@WillABarclay) March 31, 2021
No standing up for 2A. No mention of how all the gun control laws which many of them voted FOR empowered thugs like this.
- Senate Democrats already at gun control impasse
- Senator Schumer Calls on Lawmakers to Close Loopholes that Cause ‘Ghost Guns’
- Democrats Face Gun Legislation Dilemma as Support for House Background Check Bill Breaks Down
- NRA, New York attorney general postpone bankruptcy trial amid settlement talks
- The NRA Tapped 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Lawyers. Then Things Got Weird.
- NRA Board Retroactively Approves Bankruptcy Plan as Trial Approaches
- NRA Board Member Demands LaPierre Probe in Bankruptcy Case
Rep. Ritchie Torres fails to grasp that the public does not support gun control.
The race for Manhattan District Attorney is going to be a huge free-for-all in the June Democrat primary. There isn’t going to be a good 2A pick, but stuff like this can help in weeding out the worst of the lot:
I have been raising concerns about ghost guns since I unveiled my gun violence plan. This loophole must be closed. View my 10-Point Gun Policy Plan here: https://t.co/2OSohPBmBm https://t.co/I0m28GH5gU
— Tali Farhadian Weinstein 溫塔莉 (@TaliFarhadian) March 29, 2021
Do not sit out the primary. Make the best pick possible at election time.
The Washington Free Beacon reports:
“President Joe Biden said he plans to take aggressive action to implement new gun-control measures through both executive orders and by proposing legislation on Thursday. When asked whether he plans to unilaterally enact new restrictions on homemade firearms, provide funding for state and local gun-control efforts, or propose legislation making gun manufacturers liable for criminal misuse of their products, Biden said he does. “All the above,” he said. “It’s a matter of timing.” …”
That’s not leadership.
A real leader defines his agenda with plans to move forward and implement it.
President Houseplant clearly doesn’t have much faith either in the agenda and/or his ability to get it done (which is a good thing.)
At 10:00am today Queens Borough President Donovan Richards will host a press conference calling for the urgent need to address the recent surge in gun violence in Queens at the Woodside Houses Management Office, 50-51 Broadway, Queens.
- Supreme Court to discuss case that could expand Second Amendment rights
- Ruling upholds Hawaii limits on carrying guns in public
- Attorney General James Calls on U.S. Attorney General Garland to Close Ghost Gun Loophole
- Attorney General James Praises President Biden’s Call for Gun Reform
- Local leaders call for gun legislation in wake of Colorado mass shooting
- ‘Gun control laws do not work’: Former NYPD Lt. on Biden’s calls for assault weapons ban