List of gun control bills which passed in 2019.
- A-2690/S-2374, Extension of up to 30 calendar days for background checks.
- A-1213/S-2438, Access foreign state records concerning previous or present mental illness of applicants for firearms license.
- A-2684/S-2448, Prohibits the possession, manufacture, transport and disposition of rapid-fire modification devices.
- A-2685/S-2449, Municipal gun buyback program.
- A-2689/S-2451, “Extreme Risk Protection Orders.”
- A-4452/S-1456, Prohibits the storage, use, or purchase of the explosive Tannerite or similar products sold under a different name without the proper license.
- A-7752/S-6151, Relates to the transport of pistols or revolvers by licensees.
- A-7739/S-6150, Relates to local and state law enforcement’s access to records of applications for licenses of firearms.
- A-7921/S-6196, Relates to possession of firearms on property owned by or held in trust for SUNY ESF.
- A-8174/S-6360, Provides for an exception to firearm storage requirements related to persons less than sixteen years old when such person less than sixteen years old is at a shooting range under immediate supervision, or when such person less than sixteen years old is the holder of a hunting license or permit.