At 1:00pm on Sunday elected officials will join residents of Flatbush and other Brooklyn neighborhoods to march against “gun violence”, demanding action from Mayor Eric Adams and Governor Kathy Hochul, 890 Flatbush Ave., Brooklyn.
- Exclusive Video: Zeldin touts NRA record, blasts NY gun laws at campaign stop weeks before Buffalo massacre
- Zeldin called out for saying NY should drop ‘red flag’ law before Buffalo shooting
- How the Supreme Court could soon drastically expand the right to carry guns
- From guns to religion: Supreme Court is juggling major controversies besides abortion
- Hochul dismisses question about past NRA endorsement
- Hochul’s views on gun control have evolved
- Roe v. Wade, the Second Amendment, and America’s Culture of Life