- SCOTUS Vacates 4 Decisions Upholding Gun Control Laws Whose Constitutionality Now Looks Doubtful
- Second Amendment groups file injunction to block NYC from enforcing ‘good cause’ gun permit law
- Mayor Adams’ Statement on Governor Hochul Signing Historic Gun Safety Legislation
- Attorney General James’ Statement on New Efforts to Protect Abortion and Strengthen Gun Control
- NYS Senate Fixes Gun Laws Following Reckless Supreme Court Decision
- Senator James Sanders Jr. and the Senate Majority Take Action to Address Supreme Court Rulings on Concealed Carry & Roe v. Wade
- Senator Borrello Calls Out Process Drafting NY’s New Gun Control Measure
- North Country legislators: New state gun law ‘deeply concerning’
- New York’s Circular Firing Squad: Gun Groups Sue Over Latest Legislative Misfire
- Concealed firearm carrier in Rochester speaks on federal and state law changes
- Store owners wary to alienate customers amid state’s changing gun rules
More garbage legislation on firearms dealers posting warning signs, this time in Albany County.
Here is a copy of Proposed Local Law F of 2022.
“The Democratic caucus of the Dutchess County Legislature, Monday night, introduced a gun warning resolution during the monthly board meeting, calling for warning signs to be posted anywhere a gun can be bought in the county … “We will not sit idly by and do nothing regarding gun violence,” said Minority Leader Yvette Valdes Smith. Assistant Minority Leader Barrington Atkins said, “Gun violence has ravaged the City of Poughkeepsie. This ordinance is to keep our public safe as gun violence is a public safety issue.” …”
Here is a copy of the proposed Town of Riverhead ordinance prohibiting firearms sellers from operating downtown.
There will be a public hearing on the bill at the Town Board meeting scheduled for June 21 at 6:10pm at Riverhead Town Hall.