- New York leaders worry that a Supreme Court ruling overturning state’s gun restrictions would cause a jump in gun crime
- Eric Adams’ fears that SCOTUS ruling could permit guns on subways is a ‘worst-case scenario’
- If Supreme Court Allows More Guns on NYC Streets, Will Anywhere Be Safe?
- Maloney Applauds Committee Passage of Protecting Our Kids Act Which Includes Key Parts of Her Bipartisan Gun Trafficking and Crime Prevention Act
- Stefanik, Hudson, Miller Introduce Bill to Promote Gun Safety
- Rep. John Katko votes against gun safety package, but splits with GOP on age limits
- Congressman Morelle reacts to House passing gun legislation
- The NRA’s power is on the wane; so why don’t gun laws change?
- Hochul says out-of-state guns remain a problem for New York
- Mayor Adams Delivers Testimony to U.S. House Committee on Oversight and Reform on National Gun Violence Epidemic
- Following back-to-back gun violence tragedies, Rep. Monaire Jones urges Congress to act on critical gun safety legislation
- Westchester DA Rocah announces new gun safety plan
- Brooklyn District Attorney Eric Gonzalez and New Yorkers Against Gun Violence Host Anti-Gun Violence Youth Summit
- Mayor Adams, Chairwoman Maloney Statement on Oversight Committee Hearing on the Gun Violence Epidemic