The Riverhead Town Board will vote today at 2:00pm on whether to hold a public hearing next month on a proposal to prohibit gun businesses from operating downtown.
- New York Passes Age Limit for Semi-Automatic Rifles in New Test Case Under the Second Amendment
- Supreme Court ruling in NY 2nd Amendment case could make it easier to carry gun in all states
- Governor Hochul Signs Landmark Legislative Package to Strengthen Gun Laws and Protect New Yorkers
- Gianaris, Democratic Majority Pass Crucial Gun Safety Bills in Wake of Mass Shootings
- New York signs stronger gun-control measure into law. Here’s what will change.
- Buffalo mayor speaks before signing of new gun legislation in NY
- Jacobson body armor bill signed into law
- Riverhead Town Board mulls ban on gun stores downtown
- New York Gun Violence Effort Funding Announced as Biden Calls for Ban on Assault Weapons
- How a New York County Used the State’s ‘Red Flag’ Law to Seize 160 Guns
- Our Fight Against Gun Violence By Westchester County District Attorney Miriam E. Rocah
- New York business groups urge federal action on gun control