Gun control advocates have long had a relationship with urban police chiefs and organizations. They were useful in pushing the antigun narrative. Now that gun control organizations are openly calling police racists and murders hopefully this will change.
- S-1830C, Relates to the functions of the Chief Administrator of the Courts
- S-2574C, Creates an Office of Special Investigation within the Office of the Attorney General
- S-3695, Repeals section 50-a of the civil rights law
- S-7929, Relates to notifying certain individuals of their ability to seek an Extreme Risk Protection Order
- S-8496, Relates to the disclosure of law enforcement disciplinary records; and to repeal section 50-a of the civil rights law relating thereto