10:30am – State Senator John Brooks and candidates Anna Kaplan and Jim Gaughran will hold a press conference on gun control legislation, Kaplan’s campaign headquarters, 85 Willis Avenue, Mineola.
12:00pm – Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams and State Senator Kevin Parker introduce legislation denying gun sales to persons identified through social media as posing imminent threats, 1 Police Plaza, Manhattan.
- Libertarian Larry Sharpe Has Raised a Record $450,000 in New York Governor’s Race
- Lying Dem candidate’s complicated dance around a gun ban
- After Pittsburgh Shooting, NY-18 Candidates Address Gun Violence
- Candidates battle for the 46th Senate District
- L.I. race may determine fate of public education, gun violence, women’s rights, protecting children and discrimination
- Judge Watches earns endorsements ahead of election
- New York Dems crush GOP in new voter registrations
- Tompkins is transitioning to plastic pistol permits
- NYPIRG Encourages Students to Hawk the Vote