Guns bills they want this session include:
- A-613/S-14, Enacts the “Jose Webster Untraceable Firearms Act.”
- A-2666/S-13, Enacts the “Scott J. Beigel Unfinished Receiver Act.”
- S-1048, Relates to the dangers to the safety and health of the public caused by the sale, manufacturing, importing and marketing of firearms and whether such activity constitutes a public nuisance. An attempt to get around the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act.
- S-1049, Establishes the “Community Violence Intervention and Prevention Act.” It hands out money to politico’s cronies back home.
- S-4116, Requires semiautomatic pistols manufactured or delivered to any licensed dealer in this state to be capable of microstamping ammunition.
NYAGV has taken a back seat to Everytown in recent years, but they’re sure to get at least the first two items on their wish list.