Round-up from yesterday’s elections:
- NRA endorsed George Borrello won the SD-57 special election.
- Moms Demand candidates Joe Ruggerio and Richard Berube lost in Dutchess, but Adam Bello won in Monroe.
- Bullseye targets did not help Linda Blom Johnson’s judicial campaign, she lost.
- Gun control advocate Ruth Walter unseated incumbent Gordon Burrows to claim a seat in the Westchester County Legislature.
- Antigun advocate Laura Burns failed in her attempt to unseat incumbent William Gaylor in the Nassau County Legislature.