The following NYSRPA-PVF endorsed candidates appear to have won their races:
- 148th Assembly District, Ray Walter
- 4th Judicial District, Ann Crowell
- 9th Judicial District, Robert DiBella
- Albany County Sheriff, Craig Apple
- Columbia County District Attorney, Paul Czajka
- Nassau County Legislature 18th District, Robert Germino won by 37 votes, defeating an antigun incumbent.
- Putnam County Executive, MaryEllen Odell
- Rockland County Sheriff, Louis Falco
- Rockland County Legislature 5th District, Ed Day
- Westchester County Legislature 1st District, John Testa
- Westchester County Legislature 3rd District, John Nonna won by 2 votes
- Westchester County Legislature 11th District, James Maisano
- Westchester County Legislature 15th District, Gordon Burrows
Campaigns against members of Mayors Against Illegal Guns:
- We clearly defeated incumbent Beacon Mayor Steven Gold.
- We came up a little short in Poughkeepsie with incumbent John Tkazyik who is ahead by 122 votes, 51.26% over his challenger who has not conceded.
- We came even closer in Amsterdam with incumbent Ann Thane winning by 55 votes, 50.87%.
Bonus: Erie County Executive Chris Collins, who joined the MAIG spin-off County Executives Against Illegal Guns, imploded and lost to Mark Poloncarz 47-53%.