Everytown’s lobbyists in Albany have been working on the following bills so far this session:
- A-710/S-182, Relates to providing a civil action for deprivation of rights.
- A-2105/S-214, Expands eligibility for victims and survivors of crime to access victim compensation funds.
- A-2893/S-580, Relates to the provision of and payment for violence prevention programs.
- A-3005/S-4005, Enacts into law major components of legislation necessary to implement the state public protection and general government budget for the 2023-2024 state fiscal year.
- A-5199/S-270, Relates to an excise tax on the sale of ammunition.