At 10:00am today Queens Borough President Donovan Richards will host a press conference calling for the urgent need to address the recent surge in gun violence in Queens at the Woodside Houses Management Office, 50-51 Broadway, Queens.
- Supreme Court to discuss case that could expand Second Amendment rights
- Ruling upholds Hawaii limits on carrying guns in public
- Attorney General James Calls on U.S. Attorney General Garland to Close Ghost Gun Loophole
- Attorney General James Praises President Biden’s Call for Gun Reform
- Local leaders call for gun legislation in wake of Colorado mass shooting
- ‘Gun control laws do not work’: Former NYPD Lt. on Biden’s calls for assault weapons ban