- Sex Pistols’ Johnny Rotten says Trump ‘is the only sensible choice’ in 2020 election
- Supermajority in sight for State Senate Democrats as they dramatically outspend GOP
- Democrat Ahearn holds fundraising edge over Republican Palumbo in State Senate race
- Candidate for State Assembly District 106 discusses the issues with News10
- Assemblymember Jo Anne Simon launches bid to be Brooklyn’s first female Borough President
- Where does Judge Amy Coney Barrett stand on the Second Amendment?
- A gun rights decision provides a preview of the justice Amy Coney Barrett might be, both liberals and conservatives agree
- Editorial: What a Justice Barrett might mean for the 2nd Amendment